Dr. Lefebre participates in the CT Husky health insurance plan. For all other insurance plans, we will discuss out-of-network benefits. Payment is due at time of service, and invoicing will be supplied on a monthly basis for you to seek reimbursement.
$165 per 45-minute session &/or family session
$180 per 60-minute session
$200 per initial meeting
Psychological evaluation fees vary
To determine if you have out-of-network mental health coverage through your insurance carrier, the first thing you should do is call them. Check your coverage carefully and make sure you understand their answers. Some helpful questions you can ask them:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What are my out of network mental health benefits?
- Are services provided by a psychologist covered?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and Visa/Mastercard accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $75 cancellation fee.
Request a therapy appointment online .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.